• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Down B: Hammer Throw Spin

Similar Mario's Pre-Brawl Spin and Link's Up B, but with the addition that the ball can be thrown if the button is released.
The spin last 10 seconds.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Up Special 3
Arrow Hook
The Mii launches an rope-tied arrow from a bow, this arrow is tipped with a plunger that allows the user to latch onto wherever the plunger lands. The Mii can aim the bow in multiple directions and it can be used to grab on the edges onto the stage for recovery. Think of this as a combination of a tether grab and Diddy's Jetpack.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I was really exhausted yesterday and didn't actually read the part of Shotput being transferred to the Athlete's moveset. I assume we're changing the iron ball of Shotput to a bowling ball, so in order to avoid redundancy of having two bowling related specials, I'd like modify my submission of Bowling Knockout and change it to:

Billiards
Assigned: Down Special

I figured I'd get some Wii Play representation in here, and what better game than Billiards? The Mii Athlete charges up and then launches 1-3 billiards balls in various random directions (vertically up at a 45 degree angle, straight forward at a 0 degree angle, or vertically down at a 45 degree angle, where it will bounce off the ground and ricochet upwards) in front of them. The billiards balls are small and fast, and the amount of billiards balls and the speed of the balls will change depending on how long the charge of the attack is. The shortest time of charge will only launch 1 ball at a slow speed, slightly longer charge time will launch 2 balls at a medium speed, and the longest charge time will launch 3 balls at a fast speed.

1701029563320.png

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you to everyone for your submissions! I will start to plug in movesets and specials for the Athlete. I am looking into the Mii Mage and if we need to swap out a move in favor of a unique move.

I truly appreciate the work you all do to ensure we get quality content. Moving on, we will begin...

Additional Content for the Mii thlete

As per usual, we will be submitting the following content related to the Mii Athlete:

Entrance Animation (1)
Idle Pose (2)
Taunts (4)
Victory Pose (3)
Splash Title (1)

Now, for those who may need a reference for the above submissions:

:ultbrawler::ultswordfighter::ultgunner:
Entrance Animation
Idle Poses

Taunts

Victory Screens

Much like the Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner as well as the Mage, the Athlete will have a number of consistent attributes. Those being:
  • Utilizing the Mii's face for the Kirby Hat
  • A Boxing Ring Title of "The Mage of Many Faces"
  • Same Victory theme
  • Same victory chant

Submit a Final Smash for the Mage and Athlete

Before we get into Final Smash submissions, please take a look at the previous Final Smasges for the earlier Mii Classes...

:ultbrawler:
:ultswordfighter:
:ultgunner:

Final Edge​

Final Edge​

Full Blast​

We will be submitting a Final Smash for both new classes. Please provide which class you are submitting for, the name, and description. If we get more than one submission, we will vote.

Submit a new Neutral Special for the Mii Brawler
Since the Mii Athlete has the Shotput attack, we will be giving the Brawler a new Neutral Special attack. Please provide the name and description. We will vote if we get more than one submission.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mii Athlete Victory:
Mii Athlete prepares to roll a bowling ball... but throws it backwards, in classic Wii Sports fashion.

Athlete taunt:
Athlete spins around as a stretch, making them resemble the iconic Reckless Safety Notice Man. To add to this, the motion blur is orange. No hitbox, despite the source material

Athlete Final Smash: Pile Up
An American football pile up featuring different Miis from your system.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Mii Athlete Content

Victory Screen

A baseball comes flying from above and the Mii Athlete catches it with a baseball glove, does a short standing in place backwards somersault, and holds it triumphantly above their head.

1701044100924.png

Taunt
The Mii Athlete takes out a badminton racket and birdie, and bounces the birdie a couple times on the racket before putting it away.

File:NSS Tennis art.jpg

Idle Pose

The Mii Athlete takes out a frisbee and twirls it on their hand in a circular motion like a pizza.

1701044779814.png

Mii Brawler Neutral Special

Spirit of Fighting

This is essentially a generic version of Ryu and Ken's Hadouken. The Mii Brawler shoots an energy projectile forward that damages opponents in its path.

Mii Mage Final Smash

Incantation of Worlds

The Mii Mage drops a flask forward, similar to Simon and Richter's Holy Water. However, this flask quickly transforms into a giant tornado, around the size of the Ice Climber's Iceberg Final Smash. The tornado will rumble violently, with opponents caught in it, taking massive damage. Many different types of elemental magic will burst from this tornado in projectile form, including splashes of water, bursts of fire, small lighting bolts, smaller wind tornados, and boulders formed from earth magic. All of these projectiles will fly out of the tornado in random directions while it is active. After about 6 seconds, the tornado explodes and opponents caught in it will go flying.

Mii Athlete Final Smash

The Wonderful World of Sports

The Mii Athlete takes out a baseball bat and glowing ball. They then hit the ball towards the center of the stage, in which the ball explodes into a portal the shape of a rainbow colored Wii Remote. From this portal, an enormous volley of silhouettes will come out that will go into every direction of the stage, doing damage to any opponents they hit. This works similarly to Wii Fit Trainer's Wii Fit Final Smash in this sense. These silhouettes will be of various generic Mii's doing all sorts of sports, similar to the picture below. These involve a large range from holding a baseball bat about to hit a ball, holding a golf club about to putt, holding a tennis racket, etc. Three large silhouettes then conclude this Final Smash, going in three triangle directions from the center where the ball hit. These are the giant Yacht, the giant Wii Blimp, and an Airplane, all seen in Wii Sports Resort in the second picture below. After this the portal closes and the Final Smash concludes, lasting around 6 seconds.

1701056276748.png

1701056678590.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! We had a smaller number but we have one confirmed Final Smash for the Mii Mage and then do voting for the Mii Athlete.

Here are the two Final Smashes for the Mii Mage and Mii Athlete
Mii Athlete Victory:
Mii Athlete prepares to roll a bowling ball... but throws it backwards, in classic Wii Sports fashion.

Athlete taunt:
Athlete spins around as a stretch, making them resemble the iconic Reckless Safety Notice Man. To add to this, the motion blur is orange. No hitbox, despite the source material

Athlete Final Smash: Pile Up
An American football pile up featuring different Miis from your system.
Mii Athlete Content

Victory Screen

A baseball comes flying from above and the Mii Athlete catches it with a baseball glove, does a short standing in place backwards somersault, and holds it triumphantly above their head.

View attachment 381053

Taunt
The Mii Athlete takes out a badminton racket and birdie, and bounces the birdie a couple times on the racket before putting it away.

File:NSS Tennis art.jpg

Idle Pose

The Mii Athlete takes out a frisbee and twirls it on their hand in a circular motion like a pizza.

View attachment 381054

Mii Brawler Neutral Special

Spirit of Fighting

This is essentially a generic version of Ryu and Ken's Hadouken. The Mii Brawler shoots an energy projectile forward that damages opponents in its path.

Mii Mage Final Smash

Incantation of Worlds

The Mii Mage drops a flask forward, similar to Simon and Richter's Holy Water. However, this flask quickly transforms into a giant tornado, around the size of the Ice Climber's Iceberg Final Smash. The tornado will rumble violently, with opponents caught in it, taking massive damage. Many different types of elemental magic will burst from this tornado in projectile form, including splashes of water, bursts of fire, small lighting bolts, smaller wind tornados, and boulders formed from earth magic. All of these projectiles will fly out of the tornado in random directions while it is active. After about 6 seconds, the tornado explodes and opponents caught in it will go flying.

Mii Athlete Final Smash

The Wonderful World of Sports

The Mii Athlete takes out a baseball bat and glowing ball. They then hit the ball towards the center of the stage, in which the ball explodes into a enormous volley of silhouettes that will go into every direction of the stage, doing damage to any opponents they hit. This works similarly to Wii Fit Trainer's Wii Fit Final Smash in this sense. These silhouettes will be of various generic Mii's doing all sorts of sports, similar to the picture below. These involve a large range from holding a baseball bat about to hit a ball, holding a golf club about to putt, holding a tennis racket, etc. Three large silhouettes then conclude this Final Smash, going in three triangle directions from the center where the ball hit. These are the giant Yacht, the giant Wii Blimp, and an Airplane, all seen in Wii Sports Resort in the second picture below.

View attachment 381058

View attachment 381060
  • Pile Up
  • Wonderful World of Sports

This will be held as a thread poll at the top.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you again for your submissions and votes. From here on, we will begin crafting the Mii Mage and Athlete costumes.

Redistribute past Mii Costumes for the Mage & Athlete

Here is a list of costumes that, in theory, fit our new classes rather than their prior class. Listed are the Mii Costumes based on our new classes:

Mii Athlete (all from the Brawler class)
  • Track Suit
  • Tingle Outfit
  • Ball Guy Outfit
Mii Mage (mostly from the Mii Swordfighter classes)
  • Ashley Outfit
  • Lip Outfit
  • Veronica's Outfit
  • Viridi's Outfit
  • Hat Kid Outfit
  • Kumatora Outfit

Which Mii Costumes do you think should be included for the Mii Mage and Mii Athlete? Are there any not in this that should qualify?

Submit Two Mii Costumes for the Mii Mage and Mii Athlete
We are opening up two submissions per Mii class. One of these submissions needs to be a Smash original while the other has to be based on gaming; first or third party is ok. In terms of content, the Mii Mage has a weapon that changes based on the costume while the Mii Athlete is more in line with the Brawler.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Mii Mage Custom
Original: Steampunk
1701132506726.png

An outfit based on the Steampunk aesthetic with it's staff/wand having a mechanical appearence.

Gaming: Trucy Wright
1701132729672.png

From Ace Attorney, sadly Mr. Hat is unlikely to be involved in this costume.

I'll think in Athlete.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Redistribution
Pauline (Mii Athlete)

Mii Mage Costumes

Gaming
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

Mario Sports Mix

White Mage from Final Fantasy.

Original
Wizard/Witch

Gandalf, by 'Nidoart', 2013

Comes with Wizard/Witch hat, robe, and staff.

Mii Athlete Costumes

Gaming
Princess Biker Suit (Mario)

Outfits based on the four Biker/ATV suits of Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in Mario Kart, which changes depending on Mii Colors.

Princess Peach, Toad, Yoshi and Shy Guy racing on Tour Paris Promenade
Daisy and Rosalina on DS Peach Gardens
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Original
Soccer Uniform

Soccer is the world's most popular sport, so of course I had to represent this. Comes with soccer shorts, soccer t-shirt, and soccer cleats, with long socks. This uniform changes depending on Mii Color.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Mii Mage
Original(?)
Mage Robes from Smash 4

Jaina (Warcraft)

Mii Athlete
Original
American Football Uniform

Colors change depending on the mii colors

Plum (Mario)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Mage
Original(?)
Mage Robes from Smash 4

Jaina (Warcraft)

Mii Athlete
Original

Frank West (Dead Rising)
I just want to let you know that Frank West is already a Mii Costume that is available for Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Mage
Original Outfit: Necromancer
Skull face with long flowing robes with thorns. The wand is a gnarled, black twig.

Gaming Outfit: Kamek

It gives the Mii Costume to full ensemble including the break and mouth thus making the costume a deluxe-type costume that completely wraps the character it it.

I’ll submit Mii Athlete a little lster. I have some ideas.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone, I was under the weather and in no mood to post and start us on our next thing.

Here are our submissions. We do have a lot to go through....

Redistribution:
Aerith (Mii Mage)

Mii Mage Costumes:
Original:
Tamriel Vault - Character Build: The Forest Druid

Druid

Gaming:
View attachment 381084
Black Mage

Mii Athlete Costumes:
Original:
Olympic uniforms: From loose and heavy to tight and dimpled—a visual  history of Olympic sprinting attire.

Olympic Sprinter

Gaming:
2000 Backyard Baseball 2001 Pablo Sanchez Baseball Card | eBay

Pablo Sanchez (Backyard Sports) Holy **** I had to dig deep for this
Mii Athlete costume: Cinderace

This Pokémon is a soccer playing rabbit, perfect for a Mii athlete costume.
Mii Mage Custom
Original: Steampunk
View attachment 381085

An outfit based on the Steampunk aesthetic with it's staff/wand having a mechanical appearence.

Gaming: Trucy Wright
View attachment 381086

From Ace Attorney, sadly Mr. Hat is unlikely to be involved in this costume.

I'll think in Athlete.
Redistribution
Pauline (Mii Athlete)

Mii Mage Costumes

Gaming
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

Mario Sports Mix

White Mage from Final Fantasy.

Original
Wizard/Witch

Gandalf, by 'Nidoart', 2013'Nidoart', 2013

Comes with Wizard/Witch hat, robe, and staff.

Mii Athlete Costumes

Gaming

Outfits based on the four Biker/ATV suits of Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in Mario Kart, which changes depending on Mii Colors.

Princess Peach, Toad, Yoshi and Shy Guy racing on Tour Paris Promenade
Daisy and Rosalina on DS Peach Gardens
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Original
Soccer Uniform

Soccer is the world's most popular sport, so of course I had to represent this. Comes with soccer shorts, soccer t-shirt, and soccer cleats, with long socks. This uniform changes depending on Mii Color.
Mii Mage
Original(?)
Mage Robes from Smash 4

Jaina (Warcraft)

Mii Athlete
Original

Plum (Mario)
Mii Mage
Original Outfit: Necromancer
Skull face with long flowing robes with thorns. The wand is a gnarled, black twig.

Gaming Outfit: Kamek

It gives the Mii Costume to full ensemble including the break and mouth thus making the costume a deluxe-type costume that completely wraps the character it it.

I’ll submit Mii Athlete a little lster. I have some ideas.
Mii Costumes for Mage and Athlete:

Marisa Kirisame (Touhou) (Mii Mage Gaming Costume)

View attachment 381120

Tennis Costume (Mii Athlete Original Costume)

View attachment 381092

This cosume have opitional change color
Athlete:
Gaming:
Classic Mii
Here are my submissions for the Athlete...

Jazzercise Outfit
Differences between male and female as well as color varities

*Richard Simmons not included

Akari Hayami (1080 Snowboarding)
View attachment 381124
I will not even bother to copypaste the code I'll just post the screenshot.
View attachment 381137
Mii Mage (Original)
  • Druid
  • Steampunk
  • Wizard/Witch
  • Smash 4 Mage Robes
  • Plague Doctor
  • Necromancer

Mii Mage (Gaming)
  • Black Mage (Final Fantasy)
  • Trucy Wright (Ace Attorney)
  • White Mage (Final Fantasy)
  • Jaina (Warcraft)
  • Kamek (Mario)
  • Marisa Krisame (Touhou Project)
  • Tiki (Fire Emblem)

Mii Athlete (Original)
  • Olympic Sprinter
  • Soccer Uniform
  • Football Uniform
  • Tennis Outfit
  • Race Racer Driver Uniform
  • Jazzercise Outfit

Mii Athlete (Gaming)
  • Pablo Sanchez (Backyard Sports)
  • Cinderace (Pokemon)
  • Plum (Mario)
  • Classic MIi (Wii Sports)
  • Power Pro Kun
  • Resort Shirt (Wii Sports)
  • Akari Hayami (1080 Snowboarding)

GO HERE TO VOTE

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1080 Snowboarding Costume is placed in the Mage section instead of the Athlete one?

Also "Resort Shirt" is misspelled as something with quite a different meaning lol.
I am sorry about that. I would rather throw away my 1080 Snowboarding submission but that then messes with votes. I had about 10 minutes tops to get everything taken care of.

I am actually going to be gone until Friday. I am getting help with my mental health and it requires being gone overnight for a few days.

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Before I do go, I want to start us on our next job....

Submit Poses for our Festival of Roses
We will be submitting Valentine's Day related poses. Please submit one. We will be including 3 of them.

Submit a Mii Costume for Festival of Roses

We are only accepting one Mii Costume. PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN THOUGH WE INCLUDED A MII MAGE AND MII ATHLETE - THEY ARE NOT RELEASED BY THE TIME OF THIS EVENT> MII DAY FESTIVAL IS AFTER THE FESTIVAL OF ROSES!!!!

So only Mii Costumes for the Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Festival of Roses Pose:

1701312993979.png

Cherub Shot
The Mii's body shrinks to that of a tiny baby's and grows wings before they take out a bow and arrow that they fire in several directions, heart effects trailing behind them.

Festival of Roses Mii Costume:

Considering this is the Festival of Roses...why not get an Emperor of Roses as well?
1701313119279.png

Nero Claudius (Fate/EXTRA, Mii Swordfighter)
A Saber-class Servant who debuted in the turn-based RPG Fate/EXTRA, Nero Claudius is one of the selectable companions for the player character. In Smash, the headdress will sport a wig based on Nero's hairdo while the outfit will be Nero's extravagant red dress with gold tassels and golden armor boots. The weapon used will be the Aestus Estus, shown in her hand above. Minor censorship may need to be put in place (the see-through skirt), but the rest will majorly be intact.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Festival of Roses Mii Costume

Swordfighter Peach (Swordfighter)

Artwork of Swordfighter Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!

The swordfighter costume in Princess Peach Showtime has roses as a motif and is based off the typical dashing romantic protagonist that gallantly rides in to save both their love interest and the day. Obviously this would be a swordfighter costume.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the voting for Mii Costume submissions for the Mii Mage and Mii Athelete

Original - Mii Mage
Name4321Total
Druid1 (4)02 (4)210
Steampunk2 (8)2 (6)2 (4)018
Smash 4 Mage Robes1 (4)0004
Wizard/Witch2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)114
Plague Doctor1 (4)4 (12)0218
Necromancer002 (4)26

We will accept the top 4 submissions so, with that being said, the Steampunk, Wizard/Witch, Plague Doctor, and Druid outfits are allowed.

Game - Mii Mage
Name54321Total
Black Mage3 (15)1 (4)2 ()91 (2)028
Trucy Wright02 (8)2 (6)0216
White Mage02 (8)1 (3)1 (2)114
Jaina01 (4)0015
Kamek3 (15)000217
Marisa Kirisame1 (5)02 (6)2 (4)014
Tiki01 (4)03 (6)111

We will also be including up to 3 so Black Mage, Trucy Wright, and Kamek will be included. We will be placing White Mage and Marisa on reserve for a possible later date as they both scored high and seem to be possible candidiates in the future.

Original - Mii Athlete
Name54321Total
Olympic Sprinter001 (3)4 (8)011
Soccer Uniform3 (15)2 (8)1 (3)0026
Football Uniform02 (8)3 (9)0018
Tennis Outfit2 (10)2 (8)01 (2)121
Racer Outfit1 (5)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)014
Jazzercise Outfit1 (5)001 (2)310

Like above, we will include the top 10 which means that the Soccer Uniform, Football Uniform, Tennis Outfit, and Racer Outfit will be accepted.

Game - Mii Athlete
Name54321Total
Pablo Sanchez2 (10)01 (3)0114
Cinderace2 (10)1 (4)01 (2)016
Plum001 (3)2 (4)07
Princess Biker Outfit1 (5)1 (4)2 (6)0116
Classic Mii01 (4)2 (6)0111
Power Pro kun01 (4)1 (3)2 ()4112
Resort Shirt02 (8)00211
Akari Hayami2 (10)1 (4)02 (4)119

We will be going with the following top 3: Akari Hayami, Cinderace, and the Princess Biker Outfit with the following on as possible candidates in the future: Pablo Sanchez, Power Pro Kun (we are only allowing one or the other when we do come to a vote for them), Classic Mii, and Resort Shirt.

We only got a few submissions so I will be keeping our submissions open. I realized I messed up the formatting of the past post.

We will continue to submit poses relating to the Festival of Roses as well as Mii Costumes for our original three Mii Classes.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is my pose:

To You My Dear
The Mii pulls out a rose and kneels down while presenting it

Mii Costume

Harriet (Animal Crossing

Gunner: Utilizies a hairdryer

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
With not get any further submissions, we will begin opening up voting for our Mii Costume as we are only allowing one. Here are our submissions:

Festival of Roses Pose:

View attachment 381166
Cherub Shot
The Mii's body shrinks to that of a tiny baby's and grows wings before they take out a bow and arrow that they fire in several directions, heart effects trailing behind them.

Festival of Roses Mii Costume:

Considering this is the Festival of Roses...why not get an Emperor of Roses as well?
View attachment 381167
Nero Claudius (Fate/EXTRA, Mii Swordfighter)
A Saber-class Servant who debuted in the turn-based RPG Fate/EXTRA, Nero Claudius is one of the selectable companions for the player character. In Smash, the headdress will sport a wig based on Nero's hairdo while the outfit will be Nero's extravagant red dress with gold tassels and golden armor boots. The weapon used will be the Aestus Estus, shown in her hand above. Minor censorship may need to be put in place (the see-through skirt), but the rest will majorly be intact.
Festival of Roses Mii Costume

Swordfighter Peach (Swordfighter)

Artwork of Swordfighter Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!

The swordfighter costume in Princess Peach Showtime has roses as a motif and is based off the typical dashing romantic protagonist that gallantly rides in to save both their love interest and the day. Obviously this would be a swordfighter costume.
Here is my pose:

To You My Dear
The Mii pulls out a rose and kneels down while presenting it

Mii Costume

Harriet (Animal Crossing

Gunner: Utilizies a hairdryer
  • Neo Claudius Mii Swordfighter (Fate/Extra)
  • Swordfighter Peach Swordfighter Outfit (Mario)
  • Harriet Mii Gunner (Animal Crossing)
I am personally surprised by the video game submissions. I had thought perhaps Cupid or something along those lines would be submitted but I do like the submissions. Our poses will be added as we are including 4 of them

Please use the poll at the top of the thread to vote.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our new set of jobs…

Submit a new Festive Costume for Characters

We will be accepting costumes referencing Festival of Roses. Please submit the costume for the character and, if it’s a reference, the references.

Submit a new Festive Color for Characters

We will be accepting colors for character models Remember, these are just model recolors like most Smash costumes. They are not full on new costumes for characters.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Colour:
Peach Mario
Blonde hair, pink hat and shirt, hot pink overalls, red shoes.
(Do we already have this alt? I can't remember)

Alt costume:
Swan Pit

Turns Pit into an anthropomorphic swan, with a realistic head instead of a cartoon one. His hands are black like his feet, and he does not have any accessories or robes - his weapons remain completely unchanged

if you think this is a stretch, my original idea was swan ridley

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Alternate Costume

Valentine's Robin (M/F)

File:FEH Chrom Fate-Defying Duo 01.png
File:FEH Robin Tactful Deliverer 01.png

Both the male and female Robin get their Valentine's outfits from FE Heroes. The male one is part of a duo with Chrom so that's why I couldn't find any solo pictures in that outfit (anyone can feel free to submit Chrom in his Valentine's outfit as well).

Alternate Color

Valentine's Sheik

Sheik gets a recolor with the blue parts of her outfit replaced with bright pink, the white parts, including the turban (I don't know what it's called exactly) and scarf will be replaced with bright red, and the Sheikah symbol is now bright white. The turban is now lined with pink hearts. All of the metal brown plating is white as well.

File:SSBU Sheik Render.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Colour:
Peach Mario
Blonde hair, pink hat and shirt, hot pink overalls, red shoes.
(Do we already have this alt? I can't remember)

Alt costume:
Swan Pit

Turns Pit into an anthropomorphic swan, with a realistic head instead of a cartoon one. His hands are black like his feet, and he does not have any accessories or robes - his weapons remain completely unchanged

if you think this is a stretch, my original idea was swan ridley
The last one is quite a bit of a stretch. Some semblance of the character needs to be evvident of the costume and is not a FULL ON model swap...like making King K Rool into another character entirely. Just a costume swap of something else.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Color:
Cupid Meta Ridley
Meta Ridley gains bright-pink skin with snowy-white wings and machinery, with the sharp part of the tail blade being neon-pink as well.

Alt Costume:
Shiromuku Sakura
1701565514899.png

Sakura Shinguji's new costume will be that of a Shiromuku, a traditional Japanese wedding kimono with red trims. This includes a wataboshi bridal hood and a longer kimono, but she keeps the sword.

Last edited:
Top Bottom